GUIDANCE ON SUBMISSION OF BIDS
1. In line with ongoing outreach efforts toward the local business community carried out across Somalia, the UNSOS Procurement Section wishes to share the following material and information:
(a). Sample Request for Quotation (RFQ), in English and in Somali
(b). UN Conditions of Contract ➝ https://www.un.org/Depts/ptd/about-us/conditions-contract
(c). UN Supplier Code of Conduct ➝ https://www.un.org/Depts/ptd/about-us/un-supplier-code-conduct
2. The intent is to provide the potential vendors with an overall understanding of the UN procurement process and key terms and conditions of UN tenders, in preparation for participation to UN tenders to which they may be invited.
3. UNSOS encourages vendors to familiarize themselves with the material provided and to visit the UN Procurement Division (UNPD) website ➝ https://www.un.org/Depts/ptd/ or further information on the UN procurement process including the UN Procurement Manual. https://www.un.org/Depts/ptd/sites/www.un.org.Depts.ptd/files/files/atta...
4. Vendors are invited to monitor Requests for Expression of Interest, published on the UNSOS website, on the UNPD website, and on the United Nation Global Marketplace (UNGM), and to respond to those for which they are qualified in a timely manner and provide the information sought by UNSOS.
5. Please note that, in order to be considered for invitation to UN tenders, vendors must pre-register on the United Nation Global Marketplace (UNGM) http://www.
6. UN Contractors are encouraged to have a Gender Parity policy in the workforce at all levels, and a Disability Inclusion policy in relation to persons living with disabilities.
7. Please send any queries or request for assistance in the UNGM registration process to: firstname.lastname@example.org.(link sends e-mail)